… Each resident is an individual with unique needs and desires …
For those seniors who can no longer live independently and have high personal care needs, St Andrews provides a home for 117 residents. Since 1983 we have been giving the highest standard of care for people needing full-time nursing, dementia and personal care support. Long term (permanent) and short term (respite) residency is catered for in our facility.
Our modern home provides for privacy, activities and social engagement, assisted mobility and movement, personal care, and access to a complete range of health care professionals.
To encourage residents to stay in touch with their families and with world and local events, St Andrews provides TV, internet and computer access points to all rooms. Our technology assists residents to access group activities from the comfort of their own rooms if they wish.
View our latest Winter Menu
Residential Care Menu
Our Care includes:
- 24-hour/7 days a week support and nursing care
- Specialist care – nursing, personal and multidisciplinary services from a range of health care providers
- Support with personal care, grooming, showering, hygiene, dressing, and continence, including provision of continence products
- Assistance with medications, rehabilitation, exercise, movement assistance and aids.
- Catering to dietary needs and eating assistance
- Engagement in activities and community events with transport provided
- Specialised support, activities and reassurance for those with memory loss
- Separate dining and lounge areas
- Intimate sitting rooms
- Telephone, TV, computer and internet access
- Landscaped and resort-style gardens and private courtyards
- Gopher shed with individual entrance to this area
We work with our residents to determine their specific care needs.