Privacy Statement | Disclaimer
Information collection / your privacy
St Andrews Ballina follows the Guidelines for developed by the Australian Privacy Commissioner to comply the Privacy Act 1988.
Your email address
St Andrews Ballina will only record your email address in the event that you send a message by email or use our website contact form. Your email address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not disclose your email address to any third party.
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We have no knowledge if cookies or other tracking devices are used on linked websites.
Clickstream data and cookies
Our site server makes a record of your visit to this website and records the following information for the purpose of continual improvement:
- Your operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc.) to ensure the best browser performance while visiting our site;
- Your server address so we can tailor our site to your needs;
- the user’s top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au etc.) so we can provide information relevant to different domains;
- the date and time you visit to the site to allow maintenance on the site is outside high use times;
- pages accessed and documents downloaded to ensure our site is meeting your needs;
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities unless legally compelled to do so, such as in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider’s log files.
For further information about privacy contact the Office of the NSW Privacy Commissioner on telephone (02) 9228 8585, or go to the Privacy NSW website.
Contact Us Menu