Dear Clients and Relatives
St Andrews Home Care service will continue to operate during the pandemic however it must comply with NSW Health directions. These are as follows:
Please Note: Staff across NSW are NOT required to wear a surgical mask during home visits in NSW
- all staff are screened for symptoms prior to commencing work,
- staff are not permitted to work if they:
- have a fever (37. 5°C or higher) or symptoms of CoVID-19
- have been to any of the locations on the close contact or casual contact lists at the times and dates listed
- have been to any areas of concern in New Zealand in the last 14 days
- live in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period
- are waiting for a COVID-19 test result
- have been to any Victorian venues of concern at the dates and times listed,
Clients must make known to the home care service coordinator or the carer prior to entry in to the clients home of the following:
- the client or person/s living in the home have a temperature greater than 37.5 degrees and/or symptoms of CoVID-19 consistent with COVID-19 infection, even if mild. Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough, headache, fatigue, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, and loss of taste or loss of smell.
- Other reported symptoms of COVID-19 include acute blocked nose (congestion), muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhea, nausea/vomiting and loss of appetite
- immediately inform the home care coordination team of any symptoms or CoVID-19 positive test results
Complying with these conditions reduces the risk to the home care worker,nurse and other clients.
There are no areas of increased testing in NSW.
All of NSW is a green zone
If you have been to any of the Victorian locations visited by a confirmed case please notify the Home Care Coordinator and follow the advice on testing and isolation if you have visited any of these locations.
Persons from Auckland, New Zealand in the last 14 days must notify the Home Care Coordinator
All Other Countries: Any person who has been in overseas in the past 28 days must not enter the facility without documented proof of a 14 day quarantine and a negative CoVID-19 test.