St Andrews takes care the information provided on our website is accurate at the time of publication. However, St Andrews do not accept responsibility (including consequential loss) and/or cost (including legal cost) however caused (including through negligence and/or willful misconduct) which you may directly and/or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of and/or reliance on this website.
You will ensure that your access to the Web Site is not illegal and/or prohibited by laws which apply to you. You will not provide Links (as defined below) to the Web Site from any web site that contains content that:
(1) will subject St Andrews to an action for defamation, intellectual property rights infringement and/or a breach of any law; and/or
(2) is not in conformity with accepted standards of public decency and good taste.
You will take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing the Web Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code and/or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.
Whilst St Andrews have no reason to believe that any information contained on the Web Site is inaccurate, St Andrews do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy and/or completeness of that information, nor do St Andrews undertake to keep the Web Site updated.
Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on the Web Site including Links (as defined below) to advertisers’ own web sites rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of advertisements does not constitute a recommendation and/or endorsement by St Andrews of the advertisers’ goods and/or services and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisement.
You release and indemnify St Andrews and/or related bodies corporate, officers, employees, agents and/or contractors against all actions, claims, demands, losses (including consequential losses) and/or costs (including legal costs) directly and/or indirectly suffered and/or incurred as a result of:
(2) your use of Links (as defined below) to St Andrews content; and
(3) your use of St Andrews content, whether or not legal proceedings are instituted and, if such proceedings are instituted, irrespective of the means, manner and/or nature of any settlement, compromise and/or determination.
Intellectual property rights
Intellectual property rights in the Web Site are owned and/or licensed by us.
In consideration of being granted this Linking right, you undertake:
(2) not to bring into disrepute us, St Andrews related bodies corporate, St Andrews goods, services and/or officers and/or employees;
(4) not to use:
(a) any Links that provide a link to a web page or internet location that is part of the Web Site other than a Link to the home page of the Web Site or the home page of a subsidiary web site; and/or
(b) any method or mechanism of Linking, where it appears that the Linked Material is part of the web site containing the Link and/or the Linked Material is not part of the Web Site where it was originally located;
(5) to use St Andrews Material in the form in which it is provided;
(6) to retain any copyright and/or trade mark symbols that appear in St Andrews Material;
(8) not to use St Andrews Material in a manner that gives the impression and/or represents that any person, organisation and/or event is in any way related to, sponsored by and/or affiliated with us; and/or
(9) to comply, within a reasonable time, with any demand or request by St Andrews in relation to your use of St Andrews Material.
The Web Site may contain Links to other web sites. Those Links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
St Andrews are not responsible for the content, privacy practices and/or other activities of Linked web sites.
St Andrews Links with Linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval and/or recommendation by St Andrews of the owners and/or operators of those Linked web sites, and/or of any information, graphics, materials, goods and/or services referred to and/or contained in those Linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Whilst St Andrews strive to protect electronic information, St Andrews cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Any information which you transmit to St Andrews is at your own risk. However, St Andrews will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information once it is received.
Termination of access:
Access to the Web Site may be terminated at any time by St Andrews without notice. St Andrews disclaimer is retained following any such termination.
Privacy collection statement:
St Andrews may collect personal information about you, including the information you provide upon accessing and/or using the Web Site.
St Andrews collect this information for the purpose of:
(1) providing services to you;
(2) providing you with information about other services St Andrews offer that may be of interest to you (“Secondary Purposes”);
(3) facilitating St Andrews internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements; and/or
(4) analysing St Andrews services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved services.
At any time, you may notify St Andrews concerning the content or use of website information by any of the following methods:
Telephone: 02 6620 5831
Mail: Care Service Administration, St Andrews Ballina, 59 Bentinck Street, Ballina NSW 2478.
Please allow a reasonable time for your preference to be implemented.
St Andrews may disclose information to:
(b) a purchaser of the assets and operations of St Andrews business, providing those assets and operations are purchased as a going concern; and/or
(c) St Andrews related bodies corporate.
If the personal information you provide to St Andrews is incomplete and/or inaccurate, St Andrews may be unable to process your order and/or be unable to provide you with the services you are seeking.